Sunday, January 30, 2011

Destiny

Sorry for the delay in pictures of Destiny! I left the next day for a Minister's Wives Retreat with the GA Baptist Convention...I had an amazing time and I will blog more about that this week, I have actually alot to catch up on...Chase just went to her first Band/Chorus Formal on Friday Our church had Old Fashion Day last Sunday and Tommy got pies throw in his face by the Awana kids last Wednesday night, and the first Sunday in January my Dad was ordained as a Deacon in his church, so I have several post to catch up on...I have a special post coming tomorrow morning for Tommy's Birthday, so please come back to see that, but this post is to show off some pics of Destiny! She is a precious little girl, and we are all thrilled to have her as part of our family!



Meet Destiny

Destiny is ready to play, but she did pose for a few pictures for me! I got a few "cheeses"

1 comment: