Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 8 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

Day 8 - M E R C Y "May my children always ‘be merciful, as their Father in Heaven is merciful’”.
Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. Luke 6:36 (NASB)

Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16 (NASB)
Lord Jesus, You are loving and Your mercy endures forever. I come to you this morning interceding on behalf of my children and grandchildren, I am asking You to help them to always be merciful, I pray that they would never avoid asking for Your mercy, but that they will approach Your throne with confidence, knowing that they may receive Your mercy and find grace to help them in time of need! Lord, I pray that my children will see that mercy is a form of kindness and love and that they might demonstrate that towards those who are in need and perhaps suffering. I thank You Lord for the mercy You have shown toward each of us, and Your desire to show mercy to everyone who will receive it!

No comments: