Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 11 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

Day 11-FAITHFULNESS. "Let love and faithfulness never leave my children, but bind these twin virtues around their necks and write them on the tablet of their hearts".

Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3 (ESV



When I read about Daniel facing the lions, I seek God for that kind of courageous faith for my sons! Queen Esther's confidence in God's faithfulness becomes a prayer request for my daughter!

Dear Lord, I thank You for your faithfulness, I thank You that You are always faithful to keep Your promises. You are always there whenever I need to call upon You, I am thankful that I can always depend on You! I pray that you will help me to be faithful to You that I will be an example of faithfulness to my children and grandchildren! I pray that they will always be faithful to serving You throughout their lives!

No comments: