Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 4 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

Day 4 JOY- "I pray that You will cause my children to REJOICE because of the work of your hands"

For You, O LORD, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands. Psalm 92:4 (NASB)

(I chose this picture of Elyn because every time I look at it, it brings me Joy!)

Kind Heavenly Father, Thank you for the Joy that You have given to me thru my children and grandchildren. I pray that You will bless each of them with the abundant life that is found through Your Son, Jesus Christ. I pray that their days will be filled with joy and wonderful memories. I have always heard that the word JOY was an acronym for Jesus first, Others second, and Yourself last. I pray that each of them will always put Jesus first in their life, and think of others before themselves in order that they may experience complete joy!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I am enjoying these prayer posts, Heidi! Joy is a particularly great request, as so many times we can find ourselves flustered, frustrated, or impatient with motherhood. What a great reminder!