Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's a Girl!

Tommy and I just received a call from DFACS, they have a 3 year old little blonde haired girl named Destiny, that they wanted to place with us! My first reaction was "oh no...I have the Minister's Wives Retreat to go to this weekend", so I talked to Tommy and he said he thought he could handle it (with Chase's help of course)...Tommy has always been a very hands on dad, so I have no fear he can handle it! So....Destiny is on her way to become a part of our family, we don't know for how long, we are willing for her to be here for a week, or for a year, whatever the Lord provides for, we are just thrilled to have this opportunity to be part of this little girl's life. Please pray for her, the case worker called me back and said that she was scared, so I spoke to her on the phone and assured her that we were excited for her to come and stay with us! I will post some pictures as soon as possible! Thank you all for your prayers for Destiny, and for us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how much fun!! I can't wait to see pictures of this sweet little girl!

Tara said...

Oh how sweet!!!! I'll be praying for you all and can't wait to see pictures!