Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 13 of 31 Ways to Pray for my Children

Day 13-Purity. "Create in them a pure heart, O God, and let that purity of heart be shown in their actions" (Ps. 51:10).

Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10 (NASB)



Heavenly Father, I desire to live a life of purity and I want to be aligned with Your Word. I pray that my children and grandchildren will desire to live a life of purity before You as well, and despite what the world sees as being acceptable, help them see Your ways! I pray that they will hide Your Word in their hearts, so that they will know what is right and wrong and always choose to do what is right! Help them keep their minds on things above and not on things of this earth. I pray not only will their minds be kept pure, but that their actions and motives will be kept pure as well!

No comments: