Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Newnan VS East Coweta ~ Newnan Wins!!!

Chase and Mary have become so close they are like sisters! I love watching their relationship grow stronger everyday, it reminds me of the relationship that I have with Mary's mom! My Best friend, my sister...Michelle! We may not be biologically related, but she is my sister in every since of the word! And now our daughters have that same kind of relationship! It's Awesome!

Anyway, when school started in August, Mary was a cheerleader for East Coweta High and Chase was in the Marching Band on the Colorguard for Newnan High (for my NC friends these are the two rivalry schools here in Coweta County), so we thought it would be cute to have rivalry pictures made!
I'm actually alittle behind on my blogging, because it just so happens that school started back today from the holiday break, and Mary transferred over to Newnan High, so they are no longer at rivalry schools!! Yay!! Chase and Mary are thrilled to be going to school together and another fun fact: Chase and Mary are walking the same halls together that Michelle and I walked together almost 30 years ago!!
OH! Newnan won the Newnan/EC game too! :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

How fun are those "rival" pictures! But how much more fun is that they are going to the same school that you and Michelle went to! So cool!

Nic said...

Awesome! How cool is that? :)